Hey~! Easter is coming so I thought of making a quick nail art tutorial for you guys. If you are wondering and cannot figure out what I made in this post, kindly read the title. LOL. I'm sorry if it doesn't look anything near a real chick! *nyahahaha* I hope this will do for now. *wink*
The photo above is pretty much self explanatory but I'll try my best to describe every step for those who needs it. BTW, here's the photo of the polish that I used in this tutorial.
Alright! Here are the steps:
1. Apply 1 - 2 coats of yellow polish all over your nails. I used Beauty Buffet polish in S13.
2. Grab your little nail art brush. Dip it in a black acrylic paint and put 2 tiny dots for the eyes.
3. With the same brush *cleansed* used orange acrylic to apply the beak of the chick.
4. Create 2 diagonal line near the tip using the same orange color.
5. Turn it into heart shapes to make it look like it has feet. Yay!
6. If you want it to look more cuter. Grab some pink acrylic and apply it right below its eyes.
That's it!I Hope you like this quick little tutorial~ Any request for the next tutorial?
Lemme know in the comment section!