I wondered if there was some way I can add the Valentine feel to my bed side table without breaking the silver-white look that I am going for. As a result, I made this very easy and simple DIY framed quote / typography to complete the semi-valentine look! The items needed for this quick project are available at any supply store! I think we can all agree that this project is one of the simplest DIY project ever! *lol. I'm not even sure why I did a tutorial for this. It's so damn easy!*
1. Prepare your items - we will be using a ruler, photo frame (you can use an old one), printer, paper, double sided tape, scissors or x-acto knife, and lastly photos or post cards if you have any.
2. Print your image - go to pinterest and search for "valentine's day quotations" you will find tons of quotes and typography for that. You can save it and print it out on a paper. Or if you have something special like a photo of you and your boyfriend or even a postcard that reminds you of Valentine's day, you may use that as well. Anything that resembles heart's day is okay! *wink* By the way. If you're printing an image, make sure that it can fit the frame by adjusting the image itself or the printer set up.
3. Measure your image - it is best to use the glass of the frame to trace the image so it's a perfect fit! If you have a photo that is a little bit smaller than the frame, you can stick it to a paper and trace it with the glass. You can use any color you like! Red and pink would be best!
4. Cut the artwork - cut and stick the paper on the other side of the frame to secure.
5. Display - you can hang this piece or put it on top of a table like I did!
Honestly, this typography caught my attention because of the word MINE. Okay, this is going to be cheesy, but that's how my BF calls me. Well, I use to call him "mine" only through text messages. Oh maybe I'm not that cheesy as he is. *lol*
I WANNA KNOW:
What would you like to receive for Valentine's day among these two: Chocolates or Roses?