1. NYX & Etude House bronzers - I have been using these bronzers every single day for my go-to make up. The NYX one is very pigmented, perfect for photographs while the Etude House bronzer is just right for everyday use.
2. Myra & Olay face moisturizers - I use Myra Vita Renew cream before going to sleep and Olay as face moisturizer before I apply my makeup. I got my Myra cream from our company (Natasha Beauty) while the Olay one from the mall for P150 only. This is actually my 2nd tube. I like it very much!
3. Barry M nail paint - I got this from a local online shop as a prize but I haven't really used it yet on my own nails. I might try it out when my nails are a lot longer.
4. HoookUp watch - I've been wanting a white watch since forever and I am so glad that Derick Hubalde "Zuma" in Galema came with a box full of watches during our Natasha photoshoot. I got it for P1,500. The straps are actually interchangeable.
5. Wall decor - if you want to spice up your room a bit, you can print out some quotes and phrases from pinterest and stick it up to your wall. It's super fast and easy to make!
6. I always like to take photographs of my footwear and bag. I'm wearing my sandals from Zalora and my nautical bag from Rosewholesale.
7. I met up with my highschool friend during a Christening event last month. We're planning to meet on the 22 but sadly she got measles. T_T So we have to cancel it.
8. My current bed side table set up.
9. When I was younger, I hated japanese food, Especially this California Maki. I dunno why I didn't like the taste. But now, gaaaah! I am so glad I tried it again. Never realized it tastes so good! Okay, now I want one.