I've been using it for months now. I'm loving it, especially the last shade. I simply apply that matte brown shade on my lid's outer v before applying my thick black eyeliner. It really helps widen my eyes. I got it for free. (perks of being a product dev) But you can purchase it for P350.00 at any SM Department store. Actually I got mine from Natasha Philippines but it's no longer available on the latest catalog. :(
The matte brown shades is the perfect dope for my Loral Single eyeshadow in Suede. This review is a bit late, I know. But I'm too impressed that I still want to make a review for this palette. The following photo shows that it only has 1 sponge applicator, but actually it has two. I lost the other one (haha). It doesn't matter, I usually use my eyeshadow brushes. I only grab the sponge when I'm on the go.
WHAT I LOVE:
- The price is very affordable, considering its quality.
- Packaging is very classy and well made.
- Well chosen selection of colors for everyday use.
- Has a mix of shimmer and matte shades.
- The lightest shade is perfect for highlights.
- Shades are very pigmented.
WHAT I HATE:
- The formulation of the palette is not very smooth. I like it when an eyeshadow is buttery soft and silky. One that glides on the lids smoothly.
- I just wish that they also added a darker shade of brown.
- I really like this palette. What I really like about this eyeshadow is that a little goes a long way. I will try to hit pan my favorite shade before I move to another palette XD I'll sure to repurchase it as soon as I hit panned it! :)
If you want to know more about this product, you may visit this site: http://www.fscosmetics.com/