Hi! I got another blogger kit from HBC. I was soooo excited that I peeked inside the paper bag while walking out of the mall. I was so curious! Haha. Lorie of HBC sent me this kit for hosting the Beauty Fairy Giveaway. I didn't expect that she would send me another gift. She's so nice and sweet that she even added a thank you card. :)
So going back to the kit. I'm pretty sure it's available at any HBC store near you. I think it's around $6.25 on the internet. It's a makeup kit made especially for women who are always on the go. Easy to store and comes with refillable binder notepads. I might bring this everyday at work! :D Super compact! I don't have to bring my bulky makeup kit! XD
Pressed Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propyl Paraben, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77891
Blush-On Ingredients: Talc, Mica CI 77019, Triglyceride, Pearl Powder, Magnesium Stearate, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 77891
Eyeshadow Ingredients: Talc, Mica CI 77019, Pearl Powder, Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 77499
Lip Creme Ingredients: Polybutene, Triglyceride, Pearl Powder, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propyl Paraben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 15850, CI 15850:1
WHAT I LOVE:
- Very compact, easy to bring anywhere.
- I love the idea of making as an organizer.
- It has a magnetic belt.
- Pressed powder
- very smooth application
- matches my skin tone
- I love the color!!!!!!! OMG. It has a rosy-pink tone like metallic!
- again, very smooth application
- very pigmented!
- I just hope they made it like a duo, with dark and light shades :)
- Lip cream
- has a very glossy finish
- matches the shade of the blush, also has a metallic feel to it
- I also appreciate that they added almost all the things that you need for your makeup. ALL TINY!
- Tiny blush brush
- Tiny sponge
- Tiny eyeshadow brush
- Tiny lip brush
- I just don't like the color of the primary packaging. Yes, I do love the color blue when I was in college. But now I'm very in to white, black and pink. So I think, making this whole thing pink would attract more customers :)
- Also, they forgot the EYE LINER! It's an essential to me T_T
- If you noticed, I highlighted PARABEN on two of the product ingredients. Not good on your skin. But I have used it for awhile now and my skin is still okay. *phew* (for the sake of this review!) :D
RATING: 5 out of 5
- I love this product more than anything!!!! /exaggerating haha I also hope that they are also selling refills for this organizer, it would really help a lot. Of course more shades to choose from! It would be fun to mix and match, right?! :D I will definitely bring this everyday to the office! You should definitely check this out! I'm not saying this because I got it for free or anything. You can test the actual product on their stores to see it yourself. I tell you, it's worth your money. :)