Hi dolls, I really wanted to publish this post tonight even if I'm super tired and all.
So I'll make this post really quick.
I've been sick for more than 5 days but I feel a little bit okay now
and I'm really trying my best to update you guys about the giveaway.
I'll be posting the winners for my week6 giveaway on my next post.
I'm not finished reading your awesome answers. :)
And oh, thank you for those who tweeted me. You really made my day. :>
Anyway here's what we're giving for the week.
Do you know that in ancient Egypt, women used nail colour to signify social order with shades of red at the top? Queen Nefertiti, the wife of King Akhenaton, coloured her fingernails and toenails ruby red; Cleopatra favored crimson. Women of lower rank who coloured their nails were permitted only pale colours. (Wikipedia)
Want a perfect mani-pedi experience? Here are 5 tips from HBC:
1. Remove traces of old polish with a nail polish remover.
2. Soak nails in warm, soapy water then add a few drops of essential oil like lavender or peppermint.
3. Clip tips straight across and gently push cuticles back (resist the urge to trim them). Use a sharp nipper to cut hang nails, and lightly lift away dirt under the nail bed using an orange stick.
4. File nails to leave edges smooth after clipping. Apply lotion and spray nail surfaces with rubbing alcohol to disinfect and prep them for polish. Wipe dry.
5. Apply your choice of lacquer starting from the base of the nail brushing outwards. Use a cotton swab or a cotton-covered stick dipped in nail polish remover to remove excess polish on the sides. Finish with a coat of clear polish.
Women of today are so lucky to experiment with whatever nail colour they want, so give your nails the love they deserve with subtle to vibrant hues enriched with Vitamins C and E like San San nail polishes. Take 5 of these for yourself when you answer this week’s question:
What’s your secret to fab-looking nails?
Happy Beautiful Christmas!
Disclaimer: Product was provided by the company. The author is not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion.