How's your day?
I'm still on the process of practising my skill with my Bamboo pen and touch.
I'm into transforming real photos to anime-ish look. :)
I really do hope I did justice on every photo that I make. hehe.
I'll post some of my works soon on this blog so you'll be able to see if I improved or not. :D
I would also love to hear what you think about it :)
Anyway, I got two boxes of lashes last month and was requested to do a review on it.
As you can see on the photo, I'm wearing them on and its very natural looking.
So here's how it looks like when I got it from the mail.
It was delivered through JRS Exspress Philippines.
I love how the box has a window thing-y
so I don't need to open the package to see how it looks like inside.
I'm going to review the thick lashes first coz its my favorite. :)
I'm going to post the other one (thin lashes) for my future entries.
Want your eyes to pop instantly? Look glamorous? Wear these lashes out for a night out and instantly look glamorous! They look very natural and they are easy to apply with your favorite lash glue.
Only P400 approx $9.3 for 10 pairs of natural looking lashes.
Comes in 3 sizes:
You can purchase this here:
WHAT I LOVE
- Perfect for those occasions when you want to create a bit of eye drama.
- Perfect for night looks.
- They are simply gorgeous.
- These lashes last a long time.
- I've been reusing and wearing mine for almost a month now.
- If they're cleaned properly, they'll last a long time, whereas other brands you have to throw out after a few uses.
- These lashes are not very thick and doesn't feel heavy on the lid. But, they look much better than other brands.
- Affordable for P40.00 per pair approx $1.
- The tips of the lashes are so thin that it looks so natural unlike the other brands.
WHAT I HATE
- Kind of hard to flex so you need to bend it for a while before using them.
4 out of 5
I recommend this to anyone who loves wearing false lashes like me! :)
It is very affordable and re-usable!
It has a transparent bands so it really does look natural.
It's like you got an eyelash extension not falsies :)
I'll definitely buy another set of these lashes after my first set :D