Yes! This is the best nose pore strips I have ever tried! :>
I have discovered this from anoother blog
*which I forgot the name, as always. haha* and
I was surprised that she rated it higher than my all time favorite iWhite facemask/nosepack.
I got curious and planned to buy one at Watsons.
Actually I am wearing one right know while typing this. Haha.
I use this once week but the product advices to use it 2 times a week.
Read on for my detailed review :)
- Instantly clean clogged pores.
- Remove blackheads.
- Tea tree extract
- Purederm Botanical Choice Nose Pore Strips Tea tree are one-step cleansing treatment specifically designed to unclog pores and lift away unwanted blackheads. The strip removes dirt and oil which clog pores, leaving your skin clear and smooth. You'll feel a dramatic different after just one use, and continued use of Nose Pore Strips works to tighten pores, keeping skin looking and feeling fresh.
- Made in Korea
- PRICE: P179.00 approx $4.16 for 6 sheets
Here's how it's packed individually.
Very similar to Bench nose strip which I reviewed here:
One of the things I love about this product is that they indicated the directions
and precautions on every package.
If ever you're wondering if it's different from other strips (when you talk about application),
I'll tell you, it's not.
It's pretty much the same with other brands but this really works perfectly whenever I use it.
Maybe it's really because of the formulation that they used with the strip.
Let's start with step 1
Thoroughly wash your face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions or makeup.
Dry hands, then open packet and peel the strip off from the plastic liner.
Use opened packet promptly so strip peels easily from liner.
Thoroughly wet your nose with water.
If nose is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be effective.
(here's how my nose looks like before using the strip.
my pores are very visible because of using a lot of makeup.)
Apply the strip to moistened nose area with shiny side facing your skin.
Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with skin.
Let the strip dry for 10-15 minutes.
The strip should feel stiff as it dries.
Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave on slightly longer or shorter.
After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off strips starting at edges, pulling toward center.
If there are any residue, rinse off with water.
Forgive me for posting this but you really need to see how it really works! :D
Gross right? ;p
WHAT I LOVE
- Very effective in extracting white and black heads. And that's the only thing I'm looking for a strip! I don't care if it smells weird. I just need it to work. hehehe.
WHAT I HATE
- The scent. But bearable.
- Pricey than iWhite and Bench strips.
- I got the most tear-y eye from all the strips I have tried.
I love this product! I will definitely buy more of these.
I only have a strip left from my box :D
This product saves me a lot of money. I didn't need to go to a facial session.
Especially if I only want to remove the annoying whiteheads and blackheads on my nose.
At least it lessens my regular expenses. ;p
Have you tried this product yet?
Did it work for you?