I love Etude House products but this product for me is a no-no. :(
I have tried their green tea mask and it worked okay.
I didn't expect that this product would result to pimples after use.
Read on to know more about how this product worked for me.
As you can see on my photo, I look excited and happy.
Coz it really feels good when I'm wearing it.
I did this before I go to sleep so the photo's aren't that good because of the lighting.
- Abundant supply of nutrient essence in every mask sheet. With Vitamin A for softening.
- PRICE: P58.00 approx $1.34
- Ingredients and directions are indicated in my blurry photo ;p
WHAT I LOVE:
- Price is very affordable for a face mask.
- The fluid on the mask will hurt your eyes if you didn't wear it carefully.
- The smell is okay. Bearable.
WHAT I HATE:
- Gave me break outs. Refer to the last photo on this post.
- I got red spots all over my cheeks! I didn't have them before the mask. And it feels itchy.
- I've read that Vitamin A should be of help with wrinkles and skin softening. I don't have wrinkles (for now) but vitamins on face masks sounds interesting. Now, I've learned that if you're contented with your skin, try to maintain the things/products you're already using. I mean, be careful if you want to try new products especially on your face. :( Not all branded products works perfectly as what it claims, it really depends on your skin type.
RATING: 1 out of 5 :/
red spots and pimples after use. :|
- Obviously, I won't be using this kind of face mask any more. I'm disappointed with this product but I'm pretty sure that it really depends on your skin. I tried their other masks but it worked really well and didn't give me break outs like this one.
- To all who read this review, I hope it was useful for you in some way.
Have you tried this mask yet?