Here's another sponsored post from The Style Quarter.
I rarely hear about this brand from youtube gurus and bloggers. I don't know why.
But I personally think that this eyeshadow is the best one I've ever tried since I started using makeups.
I'm not joking. Wanna see why?
Then let's start with the review. :)
- This gentle, non-irritating formula is infused with rich botanicals to soothe and calm the skin. This versatile range of colors can be used to shade, shadow, and define - creating any look you desire.
- Shade: Suede (matte)
- Size: 0.06oz
- Price: P500 approx $11.6
Here's how it looks like when I got it straight from the mail.
The shadow was wrapped with multiple layers of thin paper and bubble wrap.
and a note from Ritchelle :)
I accidentally dropped the package before opening it.
It chipped on me :(
But I still love it!
WHAT I LOVE:
- It lasts all day and never need to reapply.
- Highly pigmented. Color payoff is extraordinary! A little goes a long way.
- Smooth and blends easily.
- Works great and blends well with other eyeshadows.
- Worth buying!
WHAT I HATE:
- Nothing really, but I suggest to wear a primer to prevent any creasing.
- A little bit pricey than other local brands.
- Answers inquiries and emails in an instant.
- Packages were sent nicely and no delays.
- Recommended seller!
RATING: 5 out of 5
Disclaimer: Product was provided by the company. The author is not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion.