Hooray for my first ever Dollywink product!
I really wanted to try this brand since then. Everyone is raving about it!
I'm really glad that Artiestyle sent this to me for a product review. hihi :>
Dolly wink collaborated with the ever pretty Tsubasa Masuwaka a popstar/model from Japan.
They're packaging is so pretty and girly!
They sell eye products, mostly eyelashes, eyeliners and the like.
- Made in Japan
- Price: $14.99
- Manufacturer: Koji
- Koji Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner (Black) is a water proof eyeliner. The pencil is soft and smooth, allowing you to draw natural eye lines easily. It doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day easily.
- Everything is written in Japanese so I can't stand a thing except for the front side of the packaging. Thanks to Artiestyle website for the translations. hehe.
WHAT I LOVE:
- Normally I'm a liquid / gel liner type of girl. But I'm trying to expand my horizons to try different types of products, especially if the brand name is really well known.
- This eyeliner is very creamy.
- Doesn't drag, tag or pull my eyelids.
- It's matte and perfect for everyday use.
- Doesn't transfer to my eyelids.
- Works like liquid eyeliner.
WHAT I HATE:
- It's okay for everyday look but not for night time or special event's coz it may smudge in time.
- Hard to remove.
- Packs their products nicely.
- Does answer emails / inquiry with a very friendly manner.
- Recommended shop!
- Delivered my package straight to my house without making me go to the post office and pay the duty tax.
RATING: 3 out of 5
- It's okay, but if you already have your favorite eyeliner, I won't suggest getting this one unless you like something cute for your makeup collection. :)
Here are some swatches
slightly looks brown with my lighting. But it's totally rich black in color.
lightly smudged with my finger.
roughly smudge. trying to erase it totally from my hands. I failed.
You'll be needing a makeup remover to entirely remove it.
Disclaimer: Product was provided by the company. The author is not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion.