I'm going to share to you my new addiction! Obviously, as you can see on the title its a face mask! Wanna know why? Face masks are not very popular here in the Philippines. I didn't even see any brands locally that sells one. Good thing Etude House is here to introduce the much awaited face masks that most Asians use.
Tan~ta~ra~ran! The Green Tea Face Mask! Usually, face masks are comes in tubes but this kind of mask comes in a piece of clothe that is pre-soaked with different types of skin treatment solutions.
So much for the talking, let's start the review!
- Essence mask contains green tea extract that soothes and comforts stressed and fatigued skin. Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.
- Qty. 1 sheet
- Vol. 23ml (0.8 fl.oz)
- Made in Korea
- Price: P58 approx $1.45
- Apply mask sheet to cleansed face and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands.
- Recommended interval for mask application is every 2~3 days for maximum efficacy.
- Hold and apply sheet according to diagram below.
- Pull tabs outwards against facial surface to incite tension fit.
WHAT I LOVE:
- Moisturizing (3/5 - very average)
- Fits perfectly on your face
- I think it would be perfect for dry skin
- Lightens my face a bit. *I guess*
- Refreshing (3/5 - very average)
- Smells a little bit of green tea.
- Kinda messy when unfolding the mask from its packaging.
- Drips below my chin area.
- I just wish the directions and labels are all in English.
- Yep, over all it's ok. It does refresh my face. But I didn't notice any huge difference.
Do you love face masks?
Do you use them regularly?