Got some new stuffs from Bench and some lippies from my lovely cousin's wife "Ate" Kelly.
(I already made a review about this lipglosses in advance, you can check it here.)
I saw her arranging her makeup stuffs that day.
Organizing face products from her lippies.
I never though she's hiding tons of make up in their room.
Ha! Now I know she's also a makeup junkie like me! :p
- 2 Bench body bra straps
- White wallet with cute polkadots bow from Herbench
- 2 lipglosses from CTN Shine un Rouge red and Rose Garden
- Victoria's Secret lipgloss in Bubble it up
- Almay Amazing lasting eyecolor
WHY I LOVE IT?
- I love clean looking stuffs especially if it's white!
- Somany compartments
- Polkadots bow design is LOVE!
- Very slim and compact
- Red toned polishes makes my skin look lighter. I got bored with plain one so I used some silver glitter polish to glam it up a little :)
- Chic classic simply red (2 coats)
- Etude House french tip silver glitters (2 diagonal swipes)
- Etude House clear top coat
I'm loving Etude's polishes! Would buy more French polishes soon!