Blush is one of the most essential part on my make-up routine, it will give you a very sensual look and would make your face more radiant. Without blush, our face would look flat and would lack dimensions. Agree?
These tips/steps are applied after you're done doing your contouring which I discussed in my last post. You can check it here.
I will be sharing some of the things I do when applying my blush and will show you some of the products I use regularly.
2. Find a blush that matches your cheeks when your flushed. The best way to test it is by spanking your cheeks lightly. :D (I use ELF's Blush and Contouring Duo or my Everbilena's Cheek blush in Honest)
3. For blush shades: Fair skin matches pink-rose shades while darker skin matches peachy-red shades.
4. Powder type blushes are best for combination-oily skin while cream, liquid and gel are best for dry skin.
5. You can combine the two to make your blush stay longer. For example, apply cream, liquid or gel lightly then top it off with your powder blush. Make sure the shades are close to each other.
6. You can apply blush before foundation for more natural finish but I suggest to do it before or after applying the lipstick as your second to the last step in your make-up routine.
7. Look into the miror and smile. Apply it on the apples of your cheeks and you're off to go! :)
Again, I hope this helps.
Have a great day dollies! :D
Hugs and kisses,
Note: Some photos are taken from google.