Hello dollies! Here's a quick review for my latest favorite product from Etude House. False Eyelashes! I started wearing false lashes last April and I'm loving the results! :D I never knew that I would love wearing false lashes.
To tell you the truth, this entry is scheduled to be posted today. I'm probably out for a job application exam while you're reading this. Wish me luck! It'll be my fist ever job application! waa! *fingers crossed*
Anyways, back to the main topic. I remember when I was not yet into makeup, I find false lashes fake-y and would make me look cheap. But when I tried a pair of it, I started loving it. That doesn't mean I'm cheap nor look cheap. For me you don't need to exaggerate what you have, but you can enhance it. :D You never shouldn't change what you got. Or be another person. You just need to accept and be what you really are. :)
- Natural lash
- Includes lash glue
- Price: P98 not sure if it's P98 or P58. approx $2 or $1
WHAT I LOVE:
- I'm surprised how flawless it looks when I'm wearing it. I agree, it really looks natural.
- Very easy to apply.
- The lash glue works great.
- Affordable / cheap
- Can be reused over 3x
- Not flimsy
- Not easily bent out of shape
- I advice to use tweezers while applying.
- Apply it closer to the lash line but not on your lashes! The glue might get to your real lashes and it would be a problem when it's time to remove them.
without false eyelashes and contouring - with false eyelashes and contouring
RATING: 5 out of 5
WILL I REPURCHASE:
- Yes. More falsies!!! :D
How about you?
What's your favorite brand of false eyelashes?
What can you recommend?