I missed making reviews so I wanted to share to you my new favorite cleansing strip aside from iWhite Korean Face mask which I also made a review here. These masks/strips are my best buds! I have an extremely oily face especially on my T-zone. This causes white heads that can turn to black heads if not removed from our oil gland's duct. I usually do this twice a month.
- Feel the magnetic cleansing power of natural charcoal extract.
- Bench Clearpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip cleans hard to reach pores and pulls out all buried impurities. It seeks ot dirt and other pore clogging material, leaving your pores cleaner and less visible. Use at least once a week to feel the natural charcoal extract'scleansing effect.
- Price: P22.00 approx $0.48
- Ingredients: WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, , POLYOUATERNIUM-11, PVP, SILICA, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL ) EXCTRACT, DIMETHICONE, IRON OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77267, ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN
- Made in Korea
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet the nose area. Strip would not stick on dry surface.
- With dry hands, peel the strip off the plastic liner.
- Place smooth side of the strip down on the center of the nose. Press the strip to ensure good contact with the skin. (I suggest you damp a wet cotton on the strip after you apply it on your nose. Coz I find it more effective when super wet.)
- Leave cleansing strip to dry for 10-15 minutes or more. Strip will begin to feel stiff to indicate that it is ready to be peeled off.
- Carefully peel off strip, starting at the edges pulling towards the center.
- Rinse off any residue left on the skin.
- Use 1-2 times a week (with a 3 day interval in between usage.)
- Avoid applying on sunburned, blemished or sensitive skin.
- If the strip adheres too strongly to skin, wet the strip until it slides off.
- Keep away from children.
WHAT I LOVE:
- Cheap. But I find iWhite cheaper. :)
- Very effective on removing white heads.
- Available on all Bench stores
- Simple instructions
- Dries faster than my liquid peel mask (iWhite)
WHAT I HATE:
- Scent. I can't discribe it. But it is bearable.
- Got a teary eye while peeling.
RATING: 4 out of 5
WILL I REPURCHASE?
- Yes! I still have 3 backups. I wanna buy a whole box but I don't think they sell them per box. I find it more effective than my iWhite mask when it comes to removing white heads.
TIPS / ADDITIONAL INFOS:
- If you try to squeeze the whitehead you may easily break the skin which will result in permanent, reddish scar.
- Wash your face once or twice a day with facial cleanser that contains SALICYLIC ACID or HYDROXYL ACIDS this can help unclog your pores.
- Even if your oily, don't ever forget to use moisturizers or anything that can hydrate your skin.
- Exfoliate regularly.
- Never forget to remove your makeup before you go to sleep.
- Avoid touching your face with dirty hands! Even the dirt is not visible. I just learned this when I was in highschool. haha.
- Use cleansing mask once or twice a week.
Have you tried this product yet
or you regularly go to your dermatologist
to treat your white/blackheads? :)
I didn't mention earlier that this was just the second time I bought and used this strip. I noticed that I have breakouts on and around my nose area. I used the strip last May 16 and got the reactions the next day. This entry was scheduled to be posted on today but written last May 17.
I never thought that It was because of this strip. I didn't got any reactions from my first use. That was last year as I can remember. I'm still puzzled whether I got it from this strip or from my Etude's mask. Will update you'll soon. :(
I didn't change the rating coz it might work for you but I personally think that this is the most effective whiteheads removing strip I've ever used but sadly, it broke me out! I'll give the remaining strips to my cousin. :(
Hugs and kisses,