OMG! I got a surprise birthday party at home! It was originally planned by my loving boyfriend and my whole family was his accomplice. I can't say anything about it. But I'm totally thankful for everything and everyone! They even put up balloons and lovely post it happy birthday messages everywhere!
I'm really lucky to have them. :) So here are some pics from my birthday celebration. I'll update this post as soon as I got the photos from my cousin.
Puffed blouse from Hip Culture
- Misha BB Cream
- Maybelline Angelfit foundation
- ELF Duo blush and bronzer
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
- Fresh look contact lenses. Yes they're green and graded. (5.0 each eye)
- Wearing false lashes from Etude House - Natural.
- Wet n wild trio palette Belgian Chocolates
- Maybelline black gel liner
- Maybelline eyebrow palette
- Mac slimshine lipstick in Scant
- ELF super glossy lipshine in pink kiss
Gifts from my loved ones:
2 dozens bouquet from bf :)
pig stuffs from piggy mine (bf) :D
Black amethyst from my cousin Ianne.
Business as unusual book from my Aunt Tina.
Love letters from my cousins Issa, Venus and Yen.
And I wanna thank all my readers and co-bloggers for the greetings and love messages!
Hugs and kisses to all of you! :*
I hope you enjoyed this post as I do :D