La la la la...~♥ Hello dolls!
Oh I know why you're here. You got attracted to my chocolate photo! Haha. Got yah! Let's forget about makeup and beauty stuffs for now and let's talk about something which makes us happy. *except makeup lol*
So how's your day? After taking a bath, I got bored and got nothing to do so I check our fridge and found different brands and types of chocolates! To my excitement, I ended up taking pictures and typing this blog entry! LOL.I don't know about you but chocolates makes me happy! It's not a problem for me to eat too much of these sweets coz I'm super skinny and I really wanted to gain more weight.
So here are the chocolates stocked in our little fridge of snacks. LOL. (We have 2 fridge in our house. One for Snacks and one for drinks and raw foods. Originally, the little fridge is placed in my room but I moved it to our kitchen to make my room a lot spacious.)
Let start with my all time favorite Kitkat Chocolate from Nestle!
- I love the crunchiness of the wafers coated with thick chocolate coating. It is packed really attractive white red label and silver foil. I believe it's available world wide! :)
- Hershey's Kisses and hugs chocolates - small chocolate pyramids that are really rich in chocolate flavor each bite! Hugs is a combination of white chocolate and the regular one.
- Japanese Coffeebeat chocolate - I'm getting addicted to this. Made by Meiji. Has a light taste of coffee and chocolate. (I'm eating some now and It half full already. Haha)
- I forgot to take separate picture for my Choc-nut and Flat tops chocolate. Flat tops is definitely my childhood fave chocolate. I remember when I was small, I used to ask my mom to buy me lots of these after work. Haha. Choc-nut tastes like peanuts. My mom loves it!
- Now here are my La Ronda Chocolates which my Aunt got me from Abu Dhabi. Looks interesting right? Especially the colorful packaging! I took separate photos of these so you can see them clearly. The box contains 40 chocolates. 11 varieties.
Black Chocodate with almonds
Regular Chocodate with almonds
Crispy Cream filled Chocolate
Pistachio Praline filled Chocolate
Caramel filled Chocolate
Almond Crunch filled Chocolate
Dark Coffee Arabica Chocolate
Dark Almond Praline Chocolate
White Truffle Chocolate
Lastly, Coconut Cream filled Chocolate
There you have it! Different kinds of chocolates in my fridge. LOL. Hope you like this post. :) I do love sharing food posts with my readers coz I wanna know if we share the same interest not only in makeup but also with foods! :)
So tell me, what's your favorite chocolate?