I read and heard about heated eyelash curlers, I finally got one this year. My cousin bought a couple of these heated curlers from China during her tourist vacation and gave one to me for us to give it a try. As a reference I have long thin eyelashes.
- Super dolly heated eyelash curler uses two heating coils to safely curl natural or false lashes.
- The comb gently curls and separates lashes without any crimping or burning.
- Operated with 1AAA battery
- Made in Korea
- Costs $48
What I l♥ve:
What I hate:
- Maybe I got a bad one but seriously, It doesn't do anything! Even after a minute or two *that could possibly burn my lashes* :/
- much better to use my Fanny Serrano manual eyelash curler, not even comparable to it.
- I think it's safe to say it was a waste of money.
- doesn't come with a battery
Rating: 1 out of 5
Will I repurchase?
- No. I would never recommend this product to anyone. Try before you buy or better yet, read reviews before buying something especially if you never heard the brand. I just want to warn you ladies that not all pricey and pretty looking products works well. I had no luck with this product. Even with practice, I did not get any curl to my lashes. Very disappointed. :(
Check out my cousin's new and first blog page!
She's really nice and friendly.
Hugs and kisses,