I ran out of products to do a review. So I'll just share with you my old / vintage Cheek & Lip tint from Herbench/ which I have for like 4 or 5 years now. Yah, I know I shouldn't keep any make up that long.
It takes me forever to finish this product! hehe. I know it's kinda gross but it still do its job so why throw it? Unless it started to irritate my skin. I do check my make-ups once in a while, like swatch it to my wrist. We all know expiration dates mostly came off with the packaging.
Whenever I wanted to go out not wearing too much make-up I always ended up using my Missha BB cream, Maybelline gel liner and my prettywhenpinched cheek & lip tint. But I mostly use this only on my cheeks and apply my Nivea lip gloss on my lips.Product info:
- Comes in a small glass pail type packaging. (kinda looks like a nail polish)
- Purple-ish tint
- PRICE: around P100-200.00 approx $2-4
What I l♥ve:
- Doesn't clogged my pores
- Didn't give me break outs
- Gives natural blush (not very pigmented)
- Oil free
- Build-able and never tends to look overdone.
What I hate:
- Strong smell (I can't even describe it.)
- Dries too fast
- Dries my lips
- I suggest you rub it first between your fingers then apply it on your cheeks.
- Don't apply it directly from the brush.
- Do one cheek at a time & blend.
Rating: 2 out of 5
Will I repurchase?
- Nope. I still have a lot of this product. :) I only gave it 2 bunnies coz it really dries my lips. I don't usually use it on my lips but for the sake of this review I did it again. Sorry lips. :(
Have you tried this product yet?
What's the best cheek/lip tint have you ever tried?
I found this very alarming info from .Berry Rush x3 post and I really want my readers to be aware of it. Have you tried fish pedicure or fish spa? I remember when my cousins and I went to Ocean Park in Manila and saw their Fish spa corner. Eventually two of my cousins went in to test it out. After reading the article I was so thankful that I didn't even tried to go in that spa. Why? These fishes who actually eats your dead skin can carry deceases from open wounds and pass it from person to person. And this info was actually published by BBC News. For more info, you can visit this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12595809
Photo taken from google.
Hugs and kisses,