The idea of applying a lotion is not that appealing to me. I don't like the greasy feeling. Some lotions tend to melt on your skin when you sweat and it doesn't smell as good as when you're applying it.
Honestly, this is my first body lotion that I'm religiously using since I started buying one. :p And I love it! I tried using different lotions when I was in highschool. Coz my mom's addicted to it. She's used in applying lotion every bath and she have tried dozens of brands every year. She loves to experiment different brands. Risk taker huh? :D
- Nivea Angel Star Soft Souffle melts immediately into your skin and leaves it refreshed and soft all day long. This skin caring cream with yoghurt has an irresistible raspberry scent that gives your skin a real treat. Get that "wow-effect!" Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.
- Caring cream with Yoghurt
- Raspberry Scent
- PRICE: P200.00 approx $5
- Where to buy: Local Drug store or Grocery store
- yoghurt to gel consistency
- not greasy at all
- dries after a minute after application
- leaves my skin smooth
- I love the sweet scent
- gives just enough moisture
- The packaging. Not very hygienic.
Will I repurchase?
- Yes! But I think it's more suitable for people with normal skin. It will only give you very light hydration.
Have you tried this product yet? :)