- The Missha M Perfect Cover provides great sun protection (SPF42 PA++), has whitening and anti wrinkle properties. Known for providing good coverage. Comes in two shades.
- No.21 & 23 (mine's No.23 Natural Beige)
- Made in Korea
- I ordered mine from Ebay *and forgot how much it costs*
WHY I LOVE IT:
I’ve heard a lot of bb creams before, but never really thought to much about it. Coz from what I know they're pricey! *"kuripot" syndrome strikes again.*
I started to get into wearing foundations, which took a toll on my skin. I started seeing a lot of discoloration and sometimes gives me horrible acne. :| I started using Revlon's Colorstay Makeup with Softlex which does have SPF 6 (only) which is also amazing, but I wanted something light and nourishing. This is my second bb cream I had purchased and worked amazing! (Maybelline's Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream was the first)
- Didn't give me break outs
- Even color
- Good coverage
- Looked very natural
- Covers redness
- Can also be used as a concealer if you build up the product on problem areas
- Has a perfume like smell
- Gives dewy finish
WHAT I HATE ABOUT IT:
- Doesn't blend well with olive skin tones.
- I don't recommend this for oily skin. (I'm using Body Shop's Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream before applying this, to reduces my oilyness. hehe)
4 out of 5 Bunnies
WILL I REPURCHASE?
- Yes! I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to try bb creams. Worth trying :)