Ok, ok I've used my hand bouquet on the same day I purchased it. hahaha :)) I just can't control myself! *Kat, contain yourself.* Curiosity strikes again! :D I don't expect too much from this pack. I just like to see what's inside. LOL.
- Hand Bouquet comes with hand mask solution and gloves to potently moisture dry hands with shea butter and olive extracts.
- PRICE: P128
- Contains a pair of clothe like gloves with solution and a pair of plastic gloves
- Wash and dry hands.
- Massage mask solution onto hands and wear clothe like gloves.
- Massage hands while applying pressure to acupoints.
- Leave on for 12-20 minutes for hands to absorb solution before removing gloves.
- Rub hands to allow solution to absorb into skin.
What I love:
- Refreshes my hands a bit.
What I hate:
- Nothing special. :| My Nivea Hand cream works better even after my first application.
Rating: 2 out of 5
Will I repurchase:
- No. But it would be great if someone makes the massaging part for you. ;p
Tan-ta-na-nan! Yes, I'm also wearing Etude House Petit Darling Nails in pk003 but I was kinda disappointed. It's really hard to apply *turns out to be uneven*. So what I did is use my white nail polish as my base and coated it with 2 layers of my pk003.
Have you tried any hand mask? :3
Hugs and kisses,