I have acne-prone skin, and I use tons of products hoping that it would eventually clear up. Now, I use this cleanser and I rarely break out anymore. This was suggested by my dermatologist. Cetaphil's Gentle Cleanser didn't work for me so I opted for this one. I totally love this product! Wanna know why?
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser provides effective cleansing for oily skin, combination or acne-prone skin. Its gentle foaming action removes surface oils, dirt and make-up without leaving your skin dry.
- 125ml only
- PRICE: P538.00 approx $11.95
- It did came with a free make-up bag when I purchased it. *Not sure if the promo is still on going.*
- left my face feeling refreshed
- didn't break me out
- I like the smell (not too strong)
- more gel like and not as runny and watery as the gentle skin cleanser
- cleans the oil and dirt and some makeup without leaving my skin dry out
- Available in one size only.
- This is a bit stronger than the Gentle Face Wash which is not a biggie for me.
- I find it a little bit expensive from their regular ones.
ha! I used it to store my polishes and manicure set. :)Rating: 5 out of 5
Will I repurchase?
- This is my 3rd bottle and I'm sure to repurchase this again! :D