Yiippee! Finally got some products from Etude House! I never tried any of their products before. But I've heard a lot of great reviews about it. Who can ever resist the beauty of their inviting pink boutique?! I just had to go in there to check it out myself. :D
I felt like a princess roaming around a pink doll house full of pretty make up. I saw lots of things from makeup, nail accessories, makeup tools, skin care, and lots of masks etc.
[Etude House purchases]
So here they are...
Etude House purchases:
- 2 Petit darling nails in pk003 and pk013 P48 each approx $1.5
- 1 Mini french no.6 P128 approx $2.97
- Hand Bouquet P128 aprrox $2.97
- Essence mask with Vitamin A P58 approx $1.3
- Body razor P78 approx $1.8
- Eyebrow shapper / knife P58 approx $1.3
- and I got a Pocket tissue for FREE. Thanks Etude :)
- Etude House Pink Membership card :D
- Cethaphil (my 4th bottle) P539 approx $12.53
- Sunsilk Shampoo smooth and manageable P94 approx $2.18
- Nivea Hand moist boost gel cream P67 approx $1.55
- Nouveau Comb P89.75 approx $2.08
- Acetone / Nail polish Remover P20.70 approx $0.48
- Bobby pins P8.75 approx $0.20
- Wish nail acrylic set P79 approx $1.83
- 2 scented candles
- Betty Crocker Strawberry Shortcake P69.75 approx $1.62
- Betty Crocker Creamy Vanilla P69.75 approx $1.62
- Fling skinny jeans P999 approx $23.23
I've already made my list for my next purchase. haha! I've checked their site, grabbed my pen and started to jot down the things I'd like to add to my Etude collection.
This shop makes me wanna change my room color to pink. Blue to pink?! UHG! Should I?
Hugs and kisses,