- CLAIMS: The beautiful soft textures melt into the skin for vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the colors to achieve desired look. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades.
- INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidu(Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, MethylParaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)
- PRICE: P249.75 [approximately $5.8]
- AVAILABLE SHADES: Party Eyeshadow palette, Natural Eyeshadow Palette
- DIMENSIONS: 3"L x 3"W x 0.5"H
- WHERE TO BUY? www.eyeslipsface.com
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Blend preferred color onto eyelid with the Eyeshadow Brush.
- Layer on colors for desired intensity and ideal color definition.
- Apply dry for a more subtle look or wet for a dramatic look.
WHAT I LOVE:
- Very pigmented and shimmery.
- Great for everyday look.
- Comes with a small brush, that I think would not work for the shadows but will work for gel liners.
- Blends well.
WHAT I HATE:
- I think its not pressed enough.
WHAT I DO:
- I obviously don't use all the shades at the same time! I only use 3 shades, one for the inner corners of the eyes, center of the lids and and one for the outer lids.
- 4 out of 5
WILL I REPURCHASE?
- Yes! I would definitely try Party eyeshadow palette.
true color :)
Hugs and kisses, Kat :>