It's me and my piggymine's 2nd anniversary yesterday (I use to call him piggy all the time! LOL) and yes, we went shopping! But honestly we just wanna watch a 3D movie again. Gulliver's Travels is a hilarious!
Anyway, here's what I got yesterday (with first impressions):
- Ok now, I'm totally obsessed with it. I'll buy more soon! :D
- Great pigmentation and very smooth in application.
- Little product. I want more! :D
ELF Super glossy lip shine SPF15 in Candlelight P129.75 ($2.8)
- I hate it. :/ (but I love my Pink kiss gloss)
- I compared it with my glossy lip shine in Pink kiss and it doesn't have the same amount of product. It's lesser and irritate(burns) my lips. I don't know why.
- Again, I'm impressed with the pigmentation! (except the mint shade)
- Glittery and great for dark/night makeup!
- Small amount of product goes a long way!
- I love the packaging.
- Honestly, I can't say anything about it unless use it for like 10 days. As you all know, I have extremely oily skin so until now I'm searching for the best foundation that I can use for my makeup. :(
- This would be my 3rd bottle. and I love this product ever since! :D
- I just got this to get the free brush set. LOL. I can't resist blue products! ;p
- Comes free with my cetaphil oily skin cleanser.
- Comes free with a minimum purchase of P1,200.00 and any purchase participating products on SM Beauty (I got 2 moisturizing lip balms).
Hugs and kisses, Kat :>