I got attracted to Maybelline's Brow Definist Eyestudio when I'm checking out Maybellines Lasting Drama gel liner. I don't usually have something to define my brow.I just groom it and doesn't put anything on it. I tried using pencil but it didn't work for me, maybe I'm too heavy handed so when I draw my brow, it looks awful. LOL.
Ok, back to the main topic. :) It has a similar packaging with Maybelline's Hyper Diamonds Eye Shadows and Eye studio Quads. It has a clear lid and silver casing for it's base *I'm not quite sure if it's plastic, it really feels like it's metal/stainless sort of*. I just realized it also has a mirror. Where? Right below where I put the applicator. *realized it just when I'm writing this post* haha.
- Brow palette with a smooth wax to define brow lines and silky powder to intensify color. *I apologize, that's all I got from their brochure :(*
- Price: P499.00 [approximately $11.6]
WHAT I LOVE:
- Comes with a two sided brush (one for the wax and one for applying the powder)
- the powder is really pigmented and silky. (not powdery at all)
- the wax feels light and holds the powder in place.
WHAT I HATE:
- It would be better if the mirror is bigger :)
- Need some retouches after 4-5 hours.
WHAT I DO:
- Define brow line with wax using the smaller side of brush.
- Build intensity for any occasion with silky brow powder using the bigger side of the brush.
- This product made me do my brows every time I put make up on. Now I feel incomplete without it.
- Rate: 4 out of 5