I got excited when I saw Shen's Addiction post about Ellana's Foundations.
I really wanted to try Ellana since I first heard of it.
I read lots of reviews and most of them are good ones!
I really have oily skin! As in O-I-L-Y!
I tried different types of foundations that I'd think would work for me,
but *sigh* it just always makes my face more oily than ever!
So, as what others say, mineral make up works well with oily skins.
It mattifies and protects skin from environmental damage!
Free brush bagHere's what I ordered from www.ellenaminreals.com:
- The packaging is great for traveling.
- Has sifter to help you control the use of it. Less messy.
- I have this in sample size which is 1g but they also have it in 4g(P300) and 6g(P420) jars.
- Soft and puffy unlike the ordinary ones which are scratchy.
- It's about 1.7" in size.
- I fell in love with this one! Really handy and soft.
- Has stiffer bristles that I can use for my foundations that I think can give more coverage.
- Not scratchy at all!
- About 3.4" in size.
I'll definitely buy again! :D